Youth Deer Hunters In Georgia Have Their Very Own Contest
GON's Youth Big-Buck Contest awards great weekly prizes and a chance for an awesome grand prize.
GON’s Youth Big-Buck Contest is back, and that means a Browning Trail Camera will be given away every week of deer season, and one youngster will win a grand prize $3,000 shopping spree at Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna. Plus, that grand-prize winner will get to spend a weekend at Woods-N-Water outfitters next hunting season.
The weekly prize this year is the new Strike Force HD 850 camera from Browning Trail Cameras. Each of the 17 weeks of deer season, beginning with the archery opener on Sept. 9, a youth deer hunter will win a Strike Force HD 850 camera. Those weekly winners will then earn a spot in the Youth Big-Buck Contest Shoot-Out, a pellet-rifle competition at the Outdoor Blast. The winner of the Shoot-Out earns the Adventure Outdoors shopping spree and the weekend with Woods-N-Water.
The Youth Big-Buck Contest is handled through the Truck-Buck contest. There is no separate entry process. The youth or a parent must have a GON subscription 24 hours before the buck is killed—kids don’t compete against non-subscribers. The entry process is simple. Go to www.gon.com, fill out an online entry and upload three pictures.
Another great bonus of our Youth Big-Buck Contest is that kids entered in the contest have a much greater chance of their picture being published in GON magazine.
How Kids Can Win Big In GON’s Youth Big-Buck Contest
1. A GON subscription must be coming to the kid’s house—not a grandparent’s house. Get the subscription at gon.com or call (800) 438-4663 at least 24 hours before a buck is killed to be eligible.
2. Shoot a Georgia antlered buck this season.
3. Enter the buck at gon.com or by using the application that appears in the September issue of GON.
4. Get the rack scored at one of GON’s post-season scoring events next spring.
5. If your kid has the highest-scoring buck during their week of deer season, they win a Strike Force HD 850 from Browning Trail Cameras and a spot in the Youth Big-Buck Contest Shoot-Out at the Outdoor Blast next July.
6. The best shot during the Shoot-Out wins a $3,000 shopping spree at Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna and a deer and hog hunting trip at Woods-N-Water with hosts Blaine and Dale Burley.
For more information or to subscribe by phone, contact GON at (800) 438-4663. To subscribe to GON online, click here.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy