Hunters Invited To Attend Meetings About Potential Regulation Changes
Is there a hunting regulation you’d like changed, or a suggestion you’ve been wanting to make regarding a particular hunting season or regulation?
The time to speak is now.
Every two years, the Wildlife Resources Division invites all hunters and other interested persons to attend public meetings and provide input on the development of changes to current hunting regulations.
WRD will be hosting eight public meetings in January. All meetings begin at 7 p.m.
- Stockbridge: Jan. 9 at the Merle Manders Conference Center, 111 Davis Road, Stockbridge, GA 30281.
- Brunswick: Jan. 9 at the Stellar Center, 144 Stellar Drive, Brunswick, GA 31525.
- Moultrie: Jan. 10 at the Southern Regional Technical College, 800 Veterans Parkway North, Moultrie, GA 31788.
- Vidalia: Jan. 10 at Southeastern Technical College, 3001 East 1st Street, Vidalia, GA 30474.
- Waynesboro: Jan. 11 at Augusta Tech College, 216 Highway 24 South, Waynesboro, GA 30830.
- Cochran: Jan. 11 at Middle Georgia State University-Dillard Hall, 1100 Second Street, SE, Cochran, GA 31014.
- Ellijay: Jan. 12 at the Lion’s Club Barn, 1729 South Main Street, Ellijay, GA 30540.
- Homer: Jan. 12 at Banks County High School, 1486 Historic Homer Highway, Homer, GA 30547
If you can’t attend a meeting, public comments can also be e-mailed to [email protected], by calling (770) 918-6404, or by writing Georgia DNR Wildlife Resources Division, 2070 US Highway 278 SE, Social Circle, GA 30025.
For more information on the process of changing or setting hunting regulations, visit www.georgiawildlife.com/Hunting/RegulationsProcess.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy