30-30 Ministries Deer Camp Calendar Released
GON Kids: September 2022
If you’re looking for an opportunity to take a kid on a deer hunt this fall, 30-30 Ministries is offering up a record number of options. The non-profit organization recently released their fall hunting schedule.
A few things to know about 30-30 Ministries’ Deer Camps.
• All Camps are free and for youth in the 6th to 12th grade.
• A parent or adult chaperone must attend and be present on the hunt with the youth.
• Christian devotionals are conducted during each Camp.
• Lodging, food and hunting properties are all provided.
• Youth will need to bring gun, bullets and proper clothing, but that’s it. All stands, blinds, ATVs, etc. are provided for each hunt.
• Camps are filled by random drawings from those who apply at www.3030ministries.org. Youth are drawn three weeks prior to the Camp and only winners are contacted by email/text.
• A $350 Bass Pro Shops gift card is given away at each Camp to one youth camper.
Put your name in the hat for a 30-30 Ministries’ Deer Camp this fall. Enjoy a relaxing weekend, meet new friends and enjoy some precious time on the stand with a child. Just go to www.3030ministries.org.
30-30 Ministries Deer Hunt Calendar
• Oct. 7-9: Crappie Camp, Lake Oconee
• Oct. 14-16: Deer Camp, Dooly County, Harmony Baptist Church
• Oct. 14-16: Bear & Deer Camp, Habersham County, North Georgia Christian Camp
• Oct. 14-16: Deer Camp, Emanuel County, Flat Creek Lodge
• Oct. 21-23: Deer Camp, Talbot County
• Oct. 28-30: Deer Camp, Treutlen County, Benchmark Plantation
• Nov. 4-6: Deer Camp, Troup County, Georgia Sheriffs’ Youth Homes
• Nov. 4-6: Deer Camp, Walton County, 1025 Church
• Nov. 11-13: Deer Camp, Putnam County, BASIC Equipment
• Nov. 11-13: Deer Camp, Worth County, Terrell Baptist Church
• Nov. 18-20: Deer Camp, Crisp County, Arabi Baptist Church.
• Nov. 18-20: Deer Camp, Hancock County
• Dec. 9-11: Deer Camp, Houston County, Dr. Don Spillers
• Dec. 16-18: Deer Camp, Monroe County, CAMMO
• Jan. 6-8, 2023: Deer Camp, Early County, Bethel Baptist Church
|09/04||Kids’ Fishing Event||Dade Co., Cloudland Canyon State Park||706.657.4050|
|09/08||Give It A Shot Shotgun||White Co., Smithgall Woods State Park||770.531.4031|
|09/10||Archery Deer Season||Statewide||770.918.6400|
|09/17||Kids’ Fishing Event||White Co., Buck Shoals WMA||706.934.4617|
|09/18||Give It A Shot Archery||Jasper Co., Clybel Shooting Range||706.319.6271|
|09/21||Kids’ Fishing Event||Chattahoochee County, Fort Benning, Russ Pond||706.545.7978|
|09/24||Kids’ Fishing Event/JAKES Day||Berrien Co., Paradise PFA||229.533.4792|
|09/24||Kids’ Fishing Event||Talbot Co., Talbotton, Big Lazer PFA||678.767.3058|
|09/24||Kids’ Fishing Event||Laurens Co., Hugh Gillis PFA||912.285.6094|
|09/24||Kids’ Fishing Event||Jasper Co., Marben PFA||470.259.7269|
|09/24||Kids’ Fishing Event||McDuffie Co., McDuffie PFA||706.699.1370|
|09/24||S.H.A.R.P. Deer||Jasper Co., Clybel WMA||[email protected]|
|09/24||Give It A Shot Rifle||Bryan Co., Richmond Hill Shooting Range||706.319.6286|
|09/25||Youth Day At The Range||Bryan Co., Richmond Hill Shooting Range||706.319.6286|
Other Articles You Might Enjoy